Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alex,

Thanks man for the letters.  The trip was pretty fantastic.  I saw the blue sky everyday and climbed a palm tree or two.  I'd like to become a real surfer, but I really need to improve on my swimming.  It's true, Utah drivers do seem to speed, but at least they're fearless.  Haha.  And yes, basketball players are REALLY tall.  Wanna tell me more about this contemplation on love?-oooo...  Or the friends on the farm?  Since when have you been on a farm?

As far as peace goes, Tahiti was very peaceful.  In fact, I feel practically like a new person since then.  I don't know, there's just something about taking a moment to sit back, relax and think about life, to get it all back into balance you know?  That must have been what Tahiti was all about for me.  A moment to sink back and soak it all in, then digest the pieces?, how about rather let them settle within me and then rearranging into something different, something better.  Oh the word "thing" is so vague really.  Hrrmph.  In short, I'm a new man.  Tahiti changed me, and I'm excited to move forward.  It's the first time that I've felt free since the accident.

What have you been up to lately?  Really, we should do lunch.

Free At Last
Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment